Automatic industrial container washers type MPA-1200, MP-3000
Metalbud NOWICKI MPA-1200 and MP-3000 high capacity automatic industrial container washers minimise consumption of media yet still maintain high wash quality.
MPA-1200 tunnel washer is designed to wash containers of dimensions max. L x W x H 700x600x400 mm), of efficiency 1200 containers an hour. It provides effective washing and disinfection process with very low media consumption. Equipped with extremely efficient container blow-off system. The container washer is easily adaptable for use with an automatic warehouse of containers.
Construction advantages of MPA-1200
- constructional realization completed of stainless steel based on CE directives
- work mode: pre-wash section, washing section, rinsing, steaming (optional) and air blow-off system
- plate link chain
- closed water circulation system with filtration system, self-cleaning rotating filter as an option
- output on plastic containers: 1200 per hour (dim. 400x600mm)
- two water tanks with 450 l. capacity
- automatic chemical dosing pump with concentration display
- stainless steel nozzles with easy to disassemble washing manifolds, numbers of nozzles
- water heating systems: electric, steam, steam-electric, oil, gas, water or steam exchanger
- automatic water temperature control system
- gravitational, self-regulating pressure top rail
- air blow-off module with 8 ventilators (option)
- opening up the side guards
Touch screen control panel:
- Touch screen control panel
- easy to operate colour touch panel 5,7”
- on/off detergent pump
- turning on and off the conveyor with a smooth speed regulation and signaling of operation
- control of washing temperature
- automatic controlling and correcting of water level
- switching on detergent pump with signaling of detergent shortage
- alarms display on control panel
- safety switches
- containers counter
- SCADA monitoring system (option)
- water consumption counter (option)
The 3000 container / hour capacity MP-3000 washer is equipped with two, independently controlled washer lines under one housing. The structure of the device facilitates expansion of the line with different modules, which, depending on the expectations of the target recipient, provide better wash capacity and/or less water after the air blow-off process.
The MPA-1200 and MP-3000 industrial machinery feature a new, self-aligning container clamping system which adjusts to the container without operator interference.
|Dimensions with air blow-off module